Please note: The Makah Indian Reservation is closed to tourists
- Local clinics who will test:
- Lower Elwha Health Clinic. To make an appointment call (360)452-6252 ext 1
WHO NEEDS A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST?
- All Non-Resident Personal Visitors and Infrequent Work Visitors, age 11 and up, including Makahs
Who Is allowed on the Reservation without approval?
- All Residents of Neah Bay (anyone who has physically resided within the exterior boundaries of the Makah Indian Reservation for at least one year or who resides within the exterior boundaries of the Makah Indian Reservation and has permanent employment on the Reservation)
- All enrolled Makah Tribal Members
- Spouses and Dependents of Residents of Neah Bay
Who may be considered for approval?
- Non-Resident Workers (any worker, employee or contractor, hired for a job or service provided on the Makah Indian Reservation, who is not a resident of the Makah Indian Reservation. )
- Personal Visitors who are Makah
Who will not be considered for approval?
- Non-essential workers
- Applications received less than 2 weeks in advance