Our Opportunities and Benefits
In addition to being a part of a team that is changing lives here in Neah Bay, STIHC offers employees an excellent benefits package that includes:
- 18 paid holidays
- Generous accrual of annual and sick leave that increases after 5 and 15 years of employment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Retirement savings (401k)
- Eligibility for student loan repayment and forgiveness programs
- Paid time and travel for continuing education opportunities (varies with position)
How to apply
To apply for a position please call Michelle Hitchins at 360-645-2536 with the position your interested in and we'll get you started!
Living in Neah Bay
Neah Bay is located on the Makah Indian Reservation in Washington state, on the far northwest corner of the Olympic Peninsula. We’re in a beautiful, remote rural area featuring ocean beaches, forest, wild salmon, eagles, whales, and sea lions. This has been the home of the Makah people for time immemorial.